“We have all known the long loneliness and we have learned that the only solution is love and that love comes with community.”
I continue to work in the community, undertaking contract and volunteer work on literacy, marketing, fundraising and various other projects.
In the past I have worked with:
- Alexandra Neighbourhood House
- The Arts Council of Surrey
- BC Ministry of Education
- Children’s Writers and Illustrators of BC (CWILL BC)
- The Federation of BC Writers
- Surrey Community Services Society
- Surrey Crisis Line
- Surrey Hospice Society
Since I moved to Nanaimo in the summer of 2016, I have been involved with
- Literacy Central Vancouver Island – Well Read Books
- The Island Roots Market Co-operative
- The First Unitarian Fellowship of Nanaimo Shelter
If your organization would like some short-term support with communications or fundraising projects, please contact me at email@example.com.